Over the last few weeks, I’ve met a number of kids who are interested in being writers and illustrators when they grow up. So, this got me thinking. Wouldn’t it be fun to have a kids’ corner on my website, where from time to time, I post the work of the newest generation of writers and illustrators?
So, if your kids are particularly proud of a poem, short story, comic strip, doodle, or drawing that they’ve written and/or drawn, I would be happy to feature it on my blog if:
- Everything is parent approved.
- Drawings are photographed and saved as jpg files.
- Please include a photo of yourself saved as jpg file (optional).
- Please tell me a bit about yourself:
- Name, age, grade
- What is your favorite book?
- When did you start writing and/or drawing?
- Can you please tell me about your work?
And please e-mail everything to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, happy reading and writing!